Circle Gallery

LightBlog
Monetize your website traffic with yX Media

Wednesday 4 September 2024

Odumeje Reveals His Secret to Fighting the Devil: 'No Food Since 1996

 Odumeje Reveals His Secret to Fighting the Devil: 'No Food Since 1996



In a viral sermon that has taken the internet by storm, the flamboyant and controversial General Overseer, Prophet Odumeje, shared an astonishing detail about his spiritual life with his congregation. The self-proclaimed “Indaboski Bahose” revealed that he hasn’t eaten a proper meal since 1996


The fearless preacher, known for his unorthodox methods and theatrical sermons, explained to his church members that his wife doesn’t bother asking what he wants to eat anymore because she knows he’s on a continuous fast. “I don’t eat anything because I’m busy fighting the devil,” he boldly declared, leaving his followers in awe.


“It takes me a lot of prayer; I’m not a man of food. Since 1996, I have been fasting and praying till today. That’s why when you come to my house, nobody will ask you, ‘Do you want to eat?’ My wife knows I’m not eating, so even those who follow me will not be eating! Have you gone to my wife?” he quipped.


Odumeje’s revelation has sparked a wave of reactions online, with many Nigerians left both amused and amazed by the spiritual leader’s commitment to his fast. Whether you believe him or not, one thing is certain Odumeje’s house is not the place to visit if you’re hungry.


Watch the video here

No comments:

Post a Comment